Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blogging

I've been hearing about creating blogs in internet. Even my 11-year old daughter wanted to do blogging! I must be quite behind in net-scene! So here I am trying my hand in doing something a little journaling. What I really wanted to write about is still in process of deliberation. Since my interest varies in different areas, I might as well, share a few on each area. Being a mother, my life is full of experiences that worth sharing.

Journaling is my weakest point. That's why I kept putting off my scrapbooking projects. And the reason why I gave up doing my diary in college. I need to read more blogs to learn from them. I have what I like to share...it's the HOW that troubles me. I hope I'll learn fast!

It's my first time to blog so please bear with me!

No comments: